- About Us
- Our Services
- Administrative Support
- Community Resources
- Neighborhood Planning
- Neighborhood Governance
- Project Development
- Our Neighborhoods
- Community Calendar
- Contact Us
For support with land use, transportation, or sustainability issues contact the SE Uplift Neighborhood Planning Program Manager, Bob Kellett, at (503) 232-0010 x314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southeast Uplift provides technical, advocacy, and programatic assistance to neighborhood associations and individuals in the following areas:
- Training and assistance in understanding and responding to development proposals.
- Organizing neighborhoods to influence land use policy.
- Convening the Southeast Uplift Land Use, Transportation and Sustainability Committee to addres issues affecting multiple neighborhoods across the coalition.
- Training and assistance in developing grassroots sustainability projects.
- Support for neighborhood association sustainability committees.
- Connections to other groups working on sustainability initiatives.
- Training and assistance in understanding transportation issue and policies.
- Support in organizing neighborhoods around transportation issues.
- Advocacy at various levels of government.