- About Us
- Our Services
- Administrative Support
- Community Resources
- Neighborhood Planning
- Neighborhood Governance
- Project Development
- Our Neighborhoods
- Community Calendar
- Contact Us
SE Uplift e-News Submission Policy
Monthly SE Uplift e-News
Our newsletter includes stories about our neighborhoods, community leaders, coalition news, as well as, offers a link to our community calendar where non-neighborhood association events, workshops and happenings can be found.
Beginning October 1st, 2012, the SE Uplift e-News will focus on human interest stories related to our coalition, coalition news, and neighborhood association happenings rather than serve as a listing of events for community and city-wide groups.
If you have neighborhood association news or events to submit, please have submission's in by the 20th of the month to: Kelly@southeastuplift.org.
Please share your story ideas with us! Stories will be researched and written by SE Uplift staff the month prior to being published. We welcome and encourage guest contributors! To pitch your story, please email: Kelly@southeastuplift.org.
Guest Story Submission Guidelines
Please include the following:
- Write story to match coalition mission, highlight community leaders, and to celebrate neighborhood projects
- Contact info for e-news readers: email, website, etc.- Please include URL, do not hyperlink text (if appropriate)
- Include links to additional information if available.
- You are encouraged to include images (send as separate file: gif or jpg)
- 72 dpi
- No larger than 3 in x 3 in